Our Accounting services are especially designed for companies in the process of setting up a new location in Costa Rica. We care of local requirement while our clients establish operations in Costa Rica.
DTC Digital Transformation uses cloud-based tools to take care of all of your accounting needs. Take your mind off the books while you establish the new location in Costa Rica and let us do the number crunching and regulatory reporting.
We are here to assist you by providing your business with bespoke accounting and financial support that includes bookkeeping and accounting:
- Monthly regulatory reports to Ministerio de Hacienda, Procomer, CCSS, INS, and others.
- Recording and reconciling all transactions while you set up your business in Costa Rica and create your team.
- Month-end reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Adjusting journal entries.
- Purchase order management, inventory costing, and inventory reconciliation.
- Monthly financial reporting and analysis to comply with the internal requirements of the company.
- Review and feedback on the business’ financials.
- Implementing and monitoring internal controls and compliance procedures.
- Software implementation and integration support.
- When the company is established and running in Costa Rica, we take care of the training for the new Accounting team to ensure a successful transition from outsourcing to in-house accounting services.
Imagine a seamless, automated and unified payroll process with a platform that provides full visibility and a single source of information at every stage: from data upload to treasury payments and Employee Portal.
♦ Automated Payroll Process
For many multinational organizations, paying workforce means using several systems, workflows, manual processes, and standards. Such a decentralized payroll model isn’t scalable or sustainable long-term, and racks up hidden costs. Only by taking a holistic approach to payroll can organizations assess and optimize the end-to-end efficiency, effectiveness, and economics of the payroll function.
That’s why DTC Digital Transformation, provides outsourcing payroll services with an accurate, unified, and automated solution, with auditable processes adapted to the unique requirements of Costa Rica.
♦ Employee Portal
Our Employee Portal makes available a wide range of relevant HR content, including pay slips, vacation requests, unpaid leave of absence requests, reimbursement for travel and other expenses.
♦ Regulatory Reporting to CCSS, INS, IRS, Ministery of Labor
With every new border a company crosses, the challenge of maintaining payroll compliance gets more complex. Each country jurisdiction brings a variety of ever-changing payroll laws and regulations, and the consequences of noncompliance are steep. That’s why DTC’s customers rely on our platform and services. DTC manages the generation and submission of statutory filings and payments, providing a secure, consolidated global library for storing and accessing all compliance-related documents.
Our solution comes equipped with issue tracking functionality and auditable processes for CCSS (Caja Costarricense de Seguro Social), INS (Instituto Nacional de Seguros, Tributación Directa (IRS), Procomer, SOX compliance and internal risk management.